Pediatric Neurology Follow-Up Appointments
Dr. Britton Zuccarelli, MD, from Salina Regional Health Center, specializes in Pediatric Neurology. She is available for follow-up telemedicine appointments at Gove County Medical Center for conditions such as seizure disorders, ADHD, ADD, and other pediatric neurology disorders.
eEmergency Available at Gove County Medical Center
Gove County Medical Center in Quinter, KS is equipped to handle emergencies, but access to the second set of eyes and ears can be beneficial in critical cases.
The staff at Gove County Medical Center have immediate, virtual access to a team of physicians and nurses who specialize in emergency medicine.
eEmergency Enhances Care by Providing:
- Access to board-certified emergency physicians 24 hours a day
- Connects rural communities to highly trained specialists
- Activation of emergency transport teams as early as possible
- Additional support during multiple emergencies
- Fewer transfers so patients can stay close to home
- Collaborative approach allows local caregivers to focus exclusively on patient care
To learn more about healthcare services at Gove County Medical Center in Quinter, KS, call 785-754-3341.