Careers at Gove County Medical Center
Work at Gove County Medical Center
Gove County Medical Center seeks caring and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering superior healthcare services to our patients. Each of our employees makes a difference in people’s lives every single day. Our staff is dedicated to serving the community by providing high-quality, friendly healthcare services.
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset; therefore we are committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefit package to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Listed below are the benefits that are available to GCMC employees.
- Medical, Prescription, & Dental Insurance
- Superior Vision
- Group Term Life Insurance
- KPERS — Retirement, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Leave
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Waddell & Reed
- Legal Shield
- Eagle Med Membership — offered annually
- LifeTeam Membership — offered annually
- Nex-Tech Wireless discounts
- Onsite Childcare Center
- Student Loan Repayment (Some exclusions apply)
We have important roles available at Gove County Medical Center. Consider applying for a career today!
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Lab Manager
- Ultrasound/Radiology Tech FT
- Laundry Aide
- Respiratory Therapist – Sleep Tech
- CRNA? Western Kansas is Calling! Be Independent & Full-time for 26 weeks.
- MT or MLT Nights FT
- MT or MLT Days FT
- Registered Nurse Acute Care Nights SIGN-ON BONUS – $10,000
- CNA Acute Care FT SIGN-ON BONUS – $3500!
- General Application
- Housekeeper Full-Time SIGN-ON BONUS $3,500!
- Dietary Aide Sign-On Bonus $5,000!
- CNA Long Term Care FT Evenings & Nights
- Cook Sign-On Bonus $6,000!