Careers at Gove County Medical Center
Work at Gove County Medical Center
Gove County Medical Center seeks caring and dedicated individuals with a passion for delivering superior healthcare services to our patients. Each of our employees makes a difference in people’s lives every single day. Our staff is dedicated to serving the community by providing high-quality, friendly healthcare services.
Incentives for Moving to Quinter
Rural Opportunity Zone
The rural opportunity zone is available to any out-of-state resident that moves to Gove County. Following one full year (12 months) of residency in Gove County, the resident will be eligible for the following ROZ benefits:
Residents can be REBATED their income tax for three years.
Residents can receive student loan payment assistance up to $3,000 back annually for student loan payments made during the year.
Employees can go through the Department of Commerce to initiate their application here Kansas Commerce. This will be paid 50% by Gove County and 50% by the state of Kansas.
Property Tax Incentives
Gove County has a county-wide plan to rebate your property taxes on NEW or IMPROVED construction. If your dream is to build a new home, or buy an older one to fix up, you are eligible to receive your NEW appraised property taxes back incrementally over 10 years.
We recognize that our employees are our greatest asset; therefore we are committed to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefit package to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. Listed below are the benefits that are available to GCMC employees.
- Medical, Prescription, & Dental Insurance
- Group Term Life Insurance
- KPERS — Retirement, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability
- Paid Time Off & Extended Illness Leave
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Waddell & Reed
- Legal Shield
- Eagle Med Membership — offered annually
- LifeTeam Membership — offered annually
- Nex-Tech Wireless discounts
- Onsite Childcare Center
- Student Loan Repayment (Some exclusions apply)
We have important roles available at Gove County Medical Center. Consider applying for a career today!
- Supply Chain Manager FT
- Dietary Aide
- TRANSPORTATION VAN DRIVER
- EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION LEAD TEACHER FT
- RN/LPN LTC Evenings/Nights Sign-on-Bonus $10,000!
- ACUTE CHARGE NURSE (NIGHTS) – SIGN ON BONUS $10,000
- Lab Manager
- Radiology Technologist FT
- Respiratory Therapist – Sleep Tech
- MT or MLT Nights FT
- MT or MLT Days FT
- Registered Nurse Acute Care Nights SIGN-ON BONUS – $10,000
- Patient Care Tech FT SIGN-ON BONUS – $3500!
- General Application
- Housekeeper Full-Time
- CNA LTC FT Days, Evenings & Nights $3,500 Sign-on Bonus!